We are well-equipped with state-of-the-art technology, industry knowledge and methodologies for handling the most complex of technologies in a pushover manner.
Whether you need to build a new online business from scratch or seeking to increase conversion on your existing ecommerce website, we can help you at every step.
E-commerce can be divided into 7 subsections: -
- E-tailing or "virtual storefronts" on websites with online catalogs, sometimes gathered into a "virtual mall"
- Buying or selling on websites and/or online marketplaces
- The gathering and use of demographic data through web contacts and social media
- Electronic data interchange, the business-to-business exchange of data
- E-mail and fax and their use as media for reaching prospective and established customers (for example, with newsletters)
- Business-to-business buying and selling
- The security of business transactions
We know that, when people are reluctant go out and shop they prefer the online shopping mode, E-commerce naturally has taken precedence over traditional methods of trading. In the wake of a literal revolution that is waiting ahead and the signs of which have already become grimly prominent,